You are here : Home > Pictures and tips for a good travel > Corsica
french island and department
But first i'd like to leave a remark about the welcome. I was never so bad welcomed before. We went there during the off-season, and before summer, during which tens of thousands of tourists surge along the island. Well, despite it, they already seem tired to see us. Many times, we had to wait for several minutes before a clerk came taking our order. And ONE time, the boss never spoke to me during all the dinner. Surely because of my foreign side !
Corsica is a wonderful place and so it's absolutely to see. The best advice i can give you is to go there by boat, visit the island and then go back to the continent.
For those who still want to go to Corsica, i propose you some photos of one of the more beautiful accessible sites of Corsica (that it was strongly recommended to me many times before my departure) :
- Saint florent and its beaches (east beach of Saint Florent)
-theSanta Mariahotel in Saint Florent, next to Bastia
- the desert of agriates and the coast path (extreme East of the desert),
- the beach of Saleccia,
- some photos of the beach of the red island,
- the Grand Hotel inCalvi,
- Bonifacio with its harbourt and upper part of the town,
- the Lavezzi Islands,
- theMoby Dickhotel on the beach of Santa Giulia,
- the beach of Rondinara,
- the beach of Palombaggia,
- the'residences hotel Caranella in Cala Rossa next to Porto Vecchio,
- the beach of Cala Rossa,
- the beach of Pinarello, next to Porto Vecchio,
Other places i recommend you :
- roccapina, near to bonifacio
- next to saint florent, in the northern part of Corsica. Don't hesitate to visit patrimonio, to taste the corsican wine from lonzo, the cooked meats, ... and if you have the possibility also the grey wine (to drink at first to well profit of all its qualities)
- beach of Saleccia, accessible only by walk or by boat. It's located in the gulf of St Florent in the Agriates
- beach of lodo, East of Saleccia. The access is more difficult, but it seems to be worth the trip.
- beach of Aron, North of ajaccio
- desert of Agriates
Tell your friends
Add your comment
|Take part in the design of the site inooi.com by sharing photographs and councils on a destination which marked you. Do not hesitate to contact me. I deal with all.
|©inooi.com The site of the voyages 1999-2024